October is National Protect Your Hearing Month
Hearing health plays an integral role in your overall health and well-being. Share these facts about hearing health with your loved ones!
FACTS ABOUT HEARING
• Over time, being around too much loud noise can make you lose your hearing.
• Once you’ve lost your hearing, you can’t get it back.
• 5 in 10 people listen to their music too loudly, and 4 in 10 people are exposed
to dangerously loud noise levels at concerts or sports games.
TIPS FOR PROTECTING YOUR HEARING
• Try to avoid loud noise.
• Turn the volume down when using earbuds.
• Use hearing protection (such as earplugs) when you are around loud noise.
• Make an appointment if you are concerned about your hearing.